ENEL-PC has experience in the construction of converters dedicated for testing electric motors. Devices of this type are necessary in laboratories, production plants and renovation plants. Our company designs test station tailored to the customer’s needs. Solutions include: AC motors (induction motors or PMSM) and DC motors (brushed or BLDC), with voltages from 400V up to 3300V and power up to 1250kW.
Motor test bench enables power circulation, improves efficiency (compared to electromechanical system) and allows for running pre-programmed tests. Test bench may be controlled locally via HMI or remotely for easy coordination with other equipment. Each system is designed to suit best customer requirements.
- Railway traction DC motors test station (3000V) for Orion Kolej
- Motor performance test station for induction motors for ZNTK Mińsk Mazowiecki
- Railway traction DC motors test station (3000V) for S.I. “Elektron”
- Railway traction AC motors test station for Aurator Sp. Z o.o.
- AC generators for water turbines test station (Hydrovacuum S.A.)
- Motor performance test station for induction motors (3300V) for DFME Damel S.A.