Since 2019, our company has been offering inverters dedicated to 3300V networks. This is a common standard in mining industry, especially in locations far from main substation. Our solution has been implemented and successfully launched. With our own hardware, such as transistor drivers, we ensure highest level of protection against faults.
We cooperate with other companies providing components, hardware and software for assembling inverters in theirs enclosures. We also design complete devices intended for mounting in dedicated locations, as agreed with the customer. It is possible to redesign our project to fit our customers’ needs.
Frequency converter consists of grid-side inverter and motor-side inverter, allowing for energy recuperation and improving THD of consumed current. Different motor control strategies are available, ranging with simple scalar control to vector control allowing for speed or torque control.
Thanks to our own software and hardware, there is no doubt about the behaviour and parameters of our solutions, we may also adjust and refine parameters to achieve the best results.
Inverters are prepared to be connected to master controller via RS-485 Modbus RTU communication line. We provide full communication documentation and ensure support over the commissioning time.
Main features of 3300V inverters:
- Grid side voltage (nom.): 3300V (+-10%)
- Output frequency: 1Hz-60Hz
- Control strategies: scalar (U/f = const), vector (speed or torque control) with speed sensor
- Communication: RS-485 (Modbus RTU) (different communication means possible after the agreement)
- Motor power (nom.): up to 1600 kW
- Cooling: water (or different coolant after the agreement)